To expand our team in Munich (remote possible), we are looking for a part/full-time
Data Scientist with focus Clinical Statistics (f/m/d)
Mathematik, Mathematik, Physik, Sozialwesen, Statistik, Wirtschaftsmathematik
• Analysis of project data (e.g. trial data) and data processing
• Statistical programming, development of reusable programs (e.g. functions, macros), data visualization, program validation, output generation
• Support non-clinical / clinical development in all phases, study planning (protocol, study design), sample size, reporting, analysis plan (e.g. SAP)
• Customer consulting and direct point of contact
• Master´s degree in statistics, mathematics, or comparable studies or PhD
• First professional experience as a statistician with responsibility for clinical studies is an advantage
• Very good methodological knowledge of basic and advanced statistical methods in the field of clinical trials
• Very good IT skills, especially with statistical analysis tools (SAS, R)
• Knowledge of relevant terminology in clinical and non-clinical research
• Knowledge of relevant guidelines GCP, ICH
• Quick comprehension and analytical thinking
• Team player with high degree of initiative
• Good English skills, German is an advantage
We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture, and a harmonious work environment. We offer comprehensive individual development opportunities, continuous trainings, and flexible working hours. A modern and bright office with a subsidised canteen, as well as the opportunity to work 2 days per week from home are part of our everyday working life. Full remote work from anywhere in Germany for those who do not live in Munich can be arranged. You will join an interdisciplinary team allowing you to discuss with and learn from peers with many different backgrounds.
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, programming and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency & Disclosure Services, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies, CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosing and posting of trial results.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.