We are now looking for a Working Student Business HR Support (d/f/m) to join our UPM Communication Papers HR Team in Augsburg.
Working Student Business HR Support (d/f/m)
BWL, Organisation, Personalwesen
Greetings from your future Manager:
“ As part of our ComPapers HR Team you will work in a dynamic and international environment. This is a great opportunity to get in touch with a broad variety of different HR development topics and gain practical experience. Join us if you are an energetic team player with a positive attitude. We are looking forward to your fresh ideas and your hands-on support." - Ralf Vögele, Vice President, HR Communication Papers
What you’ll do
• Support the team with ongoing projects on different HR strategy topics such as talent development, leadership initiatives, performance management etc.
• Schedule and prepare weekly meetings and communication material • Provide support with ad-hoc requests and reporting
• Plan and organize HR events (trainings, workshops, info sessions)
• Support change management and proactively contribute with your ideas
• Engage in communication with different organizational stakeholders, employees and managers on HR topics
Who you are
• You have a background in human resources, organization development, business administration or a similar field
• You collected first professional experience in at least one internship or working student engagement in a relevant area
• You demonstrate initiative, creativity and work well independently
• You are able to learn quickly, pay attention to details, and adapt to frequently changing circumstances
• You know how to multi-task and operate effectively under time pressure
• You are an excellent communicator in English and German (verbal and written communication)
• You have solid MS Office capabilities and know how to create telling Power Point Presentations
• You are passionate about making a difference through your work
This is what we offer for you
• Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company´s values.
• Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
• Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
• Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
• Flexible work arrangements: our employees work both from home and the office. We support flexible working hours within agreed frame. Our office and ways of working are adjusted to meet the highest safety standards
As a working student you will be based in Augsburg Office. Working hours can range between a minimum of 10 hours per week and a maximum of 20 hours, depending on your availability and the demand.
End of application period: 04.12.2021
Are you looking for opportunities to build your career in Human Resources? Are you interested in gaining international work experience? UPM Communication Papers in Augsburg might be the place for you!
UPM is a global forest industry leader with headquarters in Finland. We create renewable and responsible wood-based alternatives for fossil-based materials utilizing our expertise in engineering, innovation and digitalization. UPM Sales GmbH, head-quartered in Augsburg, is the independent German sales organization for the business area UPM Communication Papers of UPM Corporation, Helsinki.
What makes us unique? The Finnish leadership culture encourages people in personal growth and self-development, and our values - trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage – are visible in our everyday work. We are inspired by the limitless opportunities of the bioeconomy and we lead the way towards a future beyond fossils. Got interested? Join us on this exciting path!
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Herst. von Papier, Karton und Pappe, Rückgewinnung sortierter Werkstoffe