BFIN is looking to add an Intern to the Munich office. The position provides an excellent opportunity to work on high profile transactions throughout Europe and to interact with and support the global BFIN network.
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT ADVISORY - INTERNSHIP
The position is an exciting opportunity in a rapidly growing global investment bank which is owned and sponsored by a strong, stable, publicly-traded asset manager.
- Financial modeling and cash flow analysis
- Participating in every stage of deal execution and supporting the deal flow with ad hoc tasks
- Preparation of pitch books and marketing materials (investment memorandums, management presentations)
- Conducting market research (tracking of industry trends, mergers & acquisitions)
- Major in real estate, finance, law, business, economics or engineering preferred but not required
- Previous real estate, infrastructure, and/or M&A experience is beneficial but not a prerequisite
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as proficiency with Excel, Power Point and Word
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills in German and English. Knowledge of another European language is an advantage but not a prerequisite
Deutsch - Englisch
Dauer: min 3 Monate
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
BFIN is the global investment banking branch of Brookfield Asset Management and provides advisory services to the real estate and infrastructure sectors. BFIN has the ability to serve corporate and institutional clients on both local and international market transactions, with offices located in the United States, Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom and South Korea. BFIN’s core practice areas include M&A, Debt Placement, Financial Advisory, Asset Brokerage, and Structured Transactions with a focus on cross-border transactions.
ABOUT BROOKFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT
Brookfield is a global alternative asset manager with over $550 billion in assets under management. The company has an over 100-year history of owning and operating assets with a focus on property, renewable power, infrastructure and private equity. BFIN is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.